- Dining with no boundaries
- From the founders of Caravan
- Inspired by the travelling wagon,
spanning the globe collecting spices,
flavours and influences along the way
- Join us in the Square with our extended outdoor dining –
email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire
- Rooftop Bar open Wed-Sun from 4-9:30pm
- Delivery and click & collect available
We're are currently open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner from our all-day dining menu, made up of small and large plates designed for sharing. We are also available for delivery and click & collect.
We're delighted to be opening and welcoming guests once again, but please note that we've introduced a few new processes with you and our wonderful team in mind. Click below to find out more about the changes and what we're doing to keep you safe.Keeping you safe
Seeking out fun, adventure and the experiences that last a lifetime.
Housed within a unique stone and glass circular pavilion, you'll find us in front of the Saatchi Gallery in the heart of Chelsea's Duke of York Square. Our main dining room takes influence from the raw canvas of a traditional Vardo wagon, and is lined with natural woods, stones, fabrics and flourishing plant life that create a bright and airy space.
OPEN ALL DAY, EVERYDAY
- Mon-Tues: Wed-Thurs: Fri: Sat: Sun:
- 09.00 - 22.00 09.00 - 22.00 09.00 - 22.00 10.00 - 22.00 10.00 - 22.00
- BAR Open till late