- Dining with no boundaries
- From the founders of Caravan
- Inspired by the travelling wagon,
spanning the globe collecting spices,
flavours and influences along the way
- Rooftop open for walk-ins (weather dependent)
Thurs-Fri from 5pm, Sat-Sun from 12pm
- Open for dining, takeaway & delivery
VARDO TO GO
We're are open for takeaway, coffee, delivery & retail.Order ahead
Seeking out fun, adventure and the experiences that last a lifetime.
Housed within a unique stone and glass circular pavilion, you'll find us in front of the Saatchi Gallery in the heart of Chelsea's Duke of York Square. Our main dining room takes influence from the raw canvas of a traditional Vardo wagon, and is lined with natural woods, stones, fabrics and flourishing plant life that create a bright and airy space.
OPEN ALL DAY, EVERYDAY
- Mon-Tues: Wed-Thurs: Fri: Sat: Sun:
- 08.00 - 23.00 08.00 - 23.00 08.00 - 24.00 09.00 - 24.00 09.00 - 22.00